Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
The Department of Anesthesiology at MidHudson Regional Hospitalis currently recruiting for a well-rounded anesthesiologist to join the department. Fellowship training or significant experience in Neuroanesthesiology, Obstetric Anesthesiology, Informatics or other subspecialty areas are a plus.
Qualifications / Requirements:
The successful candidate will be either certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, or actively participating in the certification process, and be able to obtain a New York State Medical License.
- Enjoy the stability of a hospital employed model in a growing network
- Join a team of Physicians and CRNA's, with assistance throughout the WMCHealth network.
- Significant On call pay provided
- Competitive salary, total compensation in the 500k
- Reimbursement for professional licenses and certifications.
- Relocation cost reimbursement offered
- Wide variety of procedures in both hospital and ambulatory settings
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment
- A team-based approach to providing exceptional patient care
- The stability, resources, and support of a growing health care network
- Affordable housing in the Hudson Valley
- Premium benefits package available
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley's most advanced healthcare services.This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area's only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery, and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries. For more information, visitMidHudsonRegional.org
WMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, simulation, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
For more information contact Jasmine Campos, Advanced Clinical Recruiter at (914) 493-3774 or by email at jasmine.campos@WMCHealth.org Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC