| The Administrator is responsible for the oversight and operations of the community. This effort includes the supervision, direction, and coordination of all community operations as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Administrator establishes specific and measurable goals that align with the community's strategic plan, organizational growth and culture and ensures that resident satisfaction is maintained. |
1. Models the transforming culture of Integrace by demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the mission, vision, and values through leadership practices and decisions. Consistently reveals Integrace's guiding principles and supporting behaviors of the transforming culture to all associates, visitors, and residents.
2. Provides oversight responsibility for all levels of leadership, culture philosophy and the values of Integrace into the specific functional discipline of the incumbent and executes assignments within a culture that is shared and collaborative across all Integrace communities.
3. Maintains a philanthropic leadership role in cultivating and developing major and planned charitable gifts that support Integrace and effectively represents Integrace to the local community at large.
4. Oversees the daily operations (all functions) of the facility to include, but not limited to: personnel management, resident care and satisfaction, financial considerations and budgets, and regulatory & legal compliance.
5. Creates a vision for success and builds relationships, internally and externally, to ensure vision attainment.
6. Partners with Executive and Senior Leadership to develop the strategic direction and long term initiatives for the community and facilitates successful strategic alignment in community operations.
7. Creates and maintains a positive atmosphere of leadership including continuous quality improvement, teamwork, respect, professionalism and accountability.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
nursing home administrator, CCRC, NHA, administrator